Friday, August 1, 2014

15 weeks and a whole lot of acne

I've been lazy this week for blogging. In my defense, we've been really busy with life, as usual. But I managed to get a belly picture in and develop a crap ton of zits. My chin looks like I have a skin disease and my nose looks like a dart board. Pregnancy is very humbling and I'm only 15 weeks (almost 16 now) weeks in. You aren't able to exercise as strenuously as you did (or kind of did, in my case), you're constantly being told "don't pick up heavy things" or "keep your heart rate below 140!" all while you continue to see your lovely lady lumps become more....vo-LUMP-tuous. But, you're harboring a small growing child in your womb. IN YOUR WOMB! I am never alone- that is one crazy, amazing, fantastic feeling.
My clothes are quite a bit tighter now. There are two pairs of pants that do not go on without belly bands and I feel like no matter what I wear now, I have a healthy muffin top. I can tell that I have a belly now, it's pretty exciting :) My cravings haven't been very extreme this week- I did stop by Sheri's the other day for a milk shake....by myself. No shame here- it was probably one of the better decisions I made that week. I sat peacefully with my delicious, fattening, chocolate milkshake in the booth at Sheri's while reading a book. Totally content. 
On another note- we move into our new apartment in exactly one week. OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment