Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I'll have one of everything on the menu, please.

This is the truth, I have the appetite of a line backer and I feel as though I can see where I'm keeping the food now... I haven't quite hit the pregnant belly pop- there is definitely a noticeable bump there....it's just more of a "you drank a lot of beer and ate a couple loaves of bread, huh?" bump. That's okay though, I know that it's our little sweetheart :) This week has been pretty good I'm 17 weeks and a couple days. Let's see...what's new:

Well I'm experiencing the round ligament pain more and more lately. I sneezed yesterday and though I ripped my abdominals out. I'm still able to do yoga without pain though which is a bonus!

Sage and I have been walking/ doing (walking) stair laps every morning so far. That's been helping with my sleeping at night I think. I'm actually able to get a work out in in the morning which is pretty great.

The acne can't make up it's mind. Sometimes it behaves, sometimes it's just plain rude..

It's been hotter than Hades the past couple days so night times were rough, UNTIL my wonderful Claire generously surprised me with the U pillow. If you don't know what that is, google it ASAP. It is pure magic. I slept all through the night last night, I didn't even get up for my usual potty break! So Claire, you are the best in the whole world :)

And the most exciting part of it all...I THINK I MAY have felt the baby move...MAYBE...I was able to rule out gas...so I'm pretty sure I felt a little roll in there :)



On a note unrelated to little jelly bean- I'd like to take a second to pay tribute to Robin Williams.
This is one celebrity death that has me shaken to the core. This man brought my sisters and I closer together when we would quote Aladdin, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji, Flubber, the list goes on. He brought my husband and I even closer with his brilliance, when Lance would get excited to introduce me to a movie of his I had never seen before; Good Will Hunting. Through every movie that I ever watched of his, every stand up I ever painfully belly laughed through, it was though I was the only person he was performing for. The man was a true genius, brilliant in his art, and I will miss his tiny awkward imitating voice. Thank you for sharing so many years of your brilliance with the world, Rest in Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment