Sunday, June 29, 2014

What's Up Headaches? How you doin'?

Week 11- The week of headaches. You know the headaches you get when you've starred at a computer screen for too long? Imagine that multiplied by 8000. On the plus side- my morning sickness has subsided for the most part! I can eat most foods now without feeling like the child is running a marathon in my stomach with soccer cleats on. Yay!
Still no belly quite yet. The little bug is the length of a lime and no longer has webbed fingers or toes. Apparently it looks like a tiny, two inch long, human!
Let's see, what else is happening in the world of the Armstrongs. Well Lance has started his internship with Marquis and we are all moved into the basement apartment at my grandparents. It has been absolute heaven for Sage. She has 2 acres to romp around on and 3 dogs to play with every single day, all day. Grandpa has been such a blessing to us. He watches Sage every day while we're at work and it is a huge relief. 
Also, she's been SUPER cuddly lately, it's awesome. She'll snuggle up to my tummy any chance she gets. Or I'll force the cuddling if necessary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment