Sunday, June 15, 2014

Week 9


Well, I'm officially 9 weeks. According to my "What to Expect" app, baby Armstrong is the size of a green olive. It also states, and I quote, "Chances are you've never felt so tired in your life." Well, "What to Expect" app You are SPOT on. Apparently, little worker bees in my body are constructing a placenta and that makes me feel like I went on an all night bender for three days straight. Seriously, feeling hung over when you have only drank water and chocked down dry toast for the past week is not cool. On the plus side, the nausea has subsided slightly. I'm able to eat small amounts of dry toast or cereal in the morning. I cannot stray from that regimen, or rather- I'm afraid to stray :) Sweets are still a real struggle for me.
Oreos constantly sound good, but the feeling I get after eating sweets isn't really worth it. Our 11 week appointment is a couple weeks out. I'm getting so anxious to hear the babies heart beat. The first trimester is rough in that you have confirmed by a doctor that you're pregnant- you've seen it on the screen....but now, you just feel tired, hungry, nauseous, bloated, and hungry, and tired for what seems like no reason. I'm excited to start showing to say the least.

What else is happening in the Armstrong world? Well Mr. Armstrong just graduated from OSU! He has an internship lined up with Marquis starting this summer. We are one step closer to being, somewhat, settled! This means that my commuting is going to be done! Hallelujah! 


We're so unbelievably proud of him! It was a hard road and now we're onto some new and exciting chapters of our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment