Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome Home!

Yesterday was, well let's just say, hectic. We managed to move everything in our possession, including Court's, while deep cleaning the entire apartment, in a matter of 9 hours. We owe Mrs. Debbie Lewis a lot of credit for the cleaning, and my mom a lot of credit for my sanity and truck assistance, without her we would have not gotten that last load out of the parking lot. We had to be out of the apartment by four, and we were out of the apartment alright, we now just had our belongings scattered throughout the parking lot, on various curbs and around the surrounding vehicles.

It was amazing seeing how fast we worked, I'm 99% sure I put in my cardio for an entire week, due to the fact that Lance and I have never managed to live in an apartment on the ground level. But all of this aside we now have all of our possessions scattered in our new apartment! A small, but adorable, perfect for just the two of us, apartment. It is two blocks away from campus allowing the driving to be a minimum and thank goodness considering the price of gas these days.

I don't have picture yet but they will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment