Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I didn't know what stress was until...

I didn't know what stress was until...my boyfriend went to Afghanistan, I started working full time, I decided to take 16 credit hours..and continue to work almost full time, I decided to take Microbiology, I decided to take Sociology!?, I ran into car troubles mid move in day, and then attempt to study for mid terms. Why do I take this much on and still think that I need to do more? The answer to that is BEYOND me. You would think I would learn, I complain enough to know it's not fun yet do I listen to myself as well as evvvveryone else? nope :)However, thankfully this term only has 4-ish weeks left meaning that I wont have to take Microbiology or Sociology ever again, assuming I do fantastic on my finals :).Also, I'm getting my car fixed today. So really there is an end in sight to this madness. Especially since Thanksgiving is in sight!!! Wooohooo. That much closer to one more month down. I would just like to personally thank the month of November for going by much faster than October. If the rest of you months out there want to follow this trend..please don't hesitate to do so. Greatly appreciated. Aside going for a world record of sleep deprivation nothing is outstandingly new...except for our new apartment :)
So cozy, and so nice only living 4 minutes from school and work.

Home :)

1 comment:

  1. The apartment is looking so cute! I'm so happy for you that you are living close to campus and get to have your own space. As much as this time in your life is so incredibly hard you'll also look back on this and be so proud of everything you accomplished. You are such a strong woman, Kayla!

    ReplyDelete