Monday, September 6, 2010

but the hammer couldn't take ibuprofen..cause he's a hammer!

Today was my first day back to work after my long weekend, always good to keep the mind busy even if it is at 5:00 in the morning. But in this case it was much earlier than 5AM...it was 12:40 if we want to be exact. Yes, just when i thought my weird sleeping habits couldn't get any weirder...I was proven wrong. I woke up at midnight jumped in the shower to start getting ready for my day a whoppin 5 hours before i needed to. Maybe my weekend wasn't long enough? Sleep deprived and busy at work I was eager to hear from Lance because he's so good at making my day a million times better. And what do you know he most certainly did. It's always so good to hear from him, to joke with him, to hear that he's just doing alright and to talk about all of our big plans for when he gets home. Planning makes the days go by a little bit faster because I find myself thinking about the plans and getting more and more details about them and more and more excited (which i didn't know was possible) about him coming home. Tomorrow Court is going with me to get my very first BEAVER football ticket! Can't wait for school to start. If only it was spring term hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment