Saturday, April 11, 2015

Working Parents

Holy crap, guys- our child does not stop moving. He's hilarious. He takes 20 minute cat naps and then he's back up and wants to be on the ground riding his imaginary bicycle and punching whatever is nearby. Sage has gotten close to lick him a couple times and gets popped in the chops. She sure loves him though. 

I started to think that maybe I was consuming too much caffeine or sugar and he STILL does it even after I cut back! We are screwed when he's mobile. Holy cow. 

Life is pretty crazy these days. It's the good kind of stress though. The kind of busy that puts you in a deep sleep at night. I feel like when we're home we run a million miles a minute- we're catching up on the mountain of laundry from the prior week(s), scrubbing the unknown sticky crap off of the walls, and trying to find time to exercise ourselves as well as our poor hyper dog. 


It's been pretty awesome to watch Ames develope and grow. He's sleeping in his
Crib and is only up once a night. HALLELUJAH! He's talking like crazy! He squeals and giggles, he's so much fun to talk to because he smiles from ear to ear all the time. He's almost 12lbs and has rolls for days 

I've been doing Crossfit at Power Valley since February and I feel the best I've felt- ever. I feel strong, confident, determined, competitive with myself, and motivated. Before, if you would of asked me to get up at 4:30 in the morning to workout I would have laughed at you and  told you to go away. Since February, lance and I have been going 4-5 times a week 3 of those times are 5am classes. We do the baby "rumba" during the week, he hands baby off to me so he can go to the 6am. It's working out well and I'm so glad he introduced it to me. I love being a part of such a strong community. I'm addicted- even when I do this mid- squat 


No comments:

Post a Comment