Friday, October 12, 2012

Oh My it's Been Forever!

Where do I even begin?
I have neglected this blog for oh-so long I feel as though I should most definitely catch up on...well everything.

Let's start with the most important thing. UHM I'M MRS. KAYLA ARMSTRONG NOW!
Yup, there we are....in all our glory.
The day was perfect. I must say that I had quite a beautiful engagement as well. With all of my sisters, new sisters, my mom and new mothers in law, I was set for support. Quite frankly, I think it was because of them that I was able to keep any 'Bride-zilla freak-outs' underwraps. Because one way or another they had my back with everything.
There they are in all their beauty.
I'm incredibly honored that I am now an official part of such a beautiful family. I feel so blessed that I have such a fantastic support system between my family, my new family, and my newwww husband ;)
How cute is he?!
Like I said, the wedding was perfect. I stayed the night at Jenny and Kyle's the night before the wedding with all of my sisters, but Jaime and it was fantastic. The next morning I Shanda and Melina come by and do my sister Bekah's hair and make up and then Melina did Lindsey's hair. They did amazing! I was so thankful for them! Bekah, Kim and I went on a great little walk that morning to Starbucks and we got breakfast and coffee ( Jenny made sure I ate so that I didn't pass out later, much appreciated, sis ;) ) Shortly after that it was my turn to get ready :) I went down to La Belle and had my hair and make-up done and then it was off to the venue. I was so excited to get into my dress. It fit just as perfectly as it did when I first put it on and I couldn't wait to show Lance. Our venue had two floors so I got into my dress on the 5th floor and met Lance for our first look on the 6th floor.
Sneaking up on him
First look
After our first look Lance and I did our pictures and then we went onto the copious amounts of family, bridal party, and more family pictures. And then the the nervous feeling hit my stomach. I felt the most anxious I think I have ever felt. I was about to go out infront of (what turned out to be) 150 of my closest family and friends and tell Lance how much I love him and how I vow to be the best wife I could be. That's a lot of pressure man! That's 150 witnesses! No I'm kidding. I was so excited to finally make that promise to him. We had been engaged for a year and a half so to say I had waited a while would be a slight understatement. So off my dad's and I walked down to my future husband, and suddenly...my nervous/anxious feeling was gone. I was relaxed in the hands of the man I was about to be able to call my husband. 
Brian was our fantastic officient. 
After that the night flew by...we had a beautiful dinner, amazing speeches from Zac, Lance's best man, and my sister and father. Following that, we danced until we literally could dance no more. 


Following that we started our adventure to our honeymoon...Which was amazing in so many ways.
Pictures soon to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment