Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"I Just Wanna Plan!"

And we have a countdown! Finals week is never enjoyable. I mean it literally is never enjoyable. Thankfully this term my hardest final was the one that I got out of the way first and I have the whole week to study for my next hardest one. Except now I really just want to relax and watch some TV while looking through Pintrest for ideas for our wedding. I'm having extreme withdraws. Three months without much of any planning at all. My fingers are cringing! All I want to do is taste cake, sample caterers, pick out centerpieces, take engagement pictures, and sit in my wedding dress :) Thankfully I have the most amazing bridal party and mother, and mother in law to help me pick through all of the final details allowing for a very productive upcoming Winter Break. We're meeting up in a couple weeks to go to Bridgeport and look at my dress and hopefully find dresses for them as well! Also we have hopes of finding some DIY centerpieces. Because Sweet Pete flowers are expensive. However! I can say that I have our bouquets checked off the list, those are all squared away! We have figured out our photographer and now it's time to figure out when to do the engagement shoot. Everything is falling into place, just as I had hoped. If all goes right I should be able to graduate in a year and two terms. Right on time :) So fingers crossed there! Other wise not a whole lot is new here. Just counting down the days before I can sit with my wedding binder in front of me :) Here are some DIY ideas..Decisions, Decisions

2 comments:

  1. Gawd you are off the charts adorable. Let me know if I can help in any way, I have some free time :-) Love you Joban

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha why thaaank you! Which one do youu like the best? I'm kind of feeling a combination of the twiggy ones and the mason jars?

    ReplyDelete