Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holy, Hard Classes, Batman!

We clearly took for granted those classes we claimed hard our Freshman and Sophomore year of college. I think as soon as you hit your junior year in a bachelor in science the professors begin speaking in different languages, not foreign languages, worse....science language. "Please find the isomer of this molecular structure, how are these two compounds related? Diasteromers, Enantiomers, Stereoisomers, Structural Isomers..." WHAT?! Sadly I know what those words mean, barely. I'm taking everyones advice and taking a breather from those...words.

This blog, though sometimes neglected, is sometimes very helpful to get blow off some steam. I'm all registered for next term and its a bit of a lighter load, just more focused on Science and Nutrition. But thankfully that is what I'm majoring in so it makes sense.

 I've been day dreaming all day today about what life will be like after college. Maybe I'm just not laid back enough, or haven't been putting myself out there enough but I would really like to know what those people are talking about when they say that these are the best years of your life.

I'm poor. I eat chicken and rice every night for dinner. I sleep an average of 5 hours a night, and spend the other 19 hours cramming information into my brain.
I usually pride myself on being an optimist so I'll give it a try...

I'm learning how to budget my money and time I could be eating cup of noodles every night?
At least I'm sleeping, I could have insomnia
I'm becoming smarter and a better contributor to society
 Yeah whatever, I still like my day dreams about having a beautiful house with a yard and being able to afford our heating bill... One of these days I'll look like this:
Instead of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment