Thursday, December 9, 2010

A is for Apple...B is for MICROBIOLOGY!!

Ohhh yes dead week and finals week got the very, very best of me. They definitely kicked me while I was down, repeatedly. But no matter how hard they kicked, I kicked right back and pulled off a B in Microbiology! Just when I thought all hope was lost I aced my Lab and got a B on my final putting me at a solid 83%. Ohhh yeahhh. Sociology may have kicked a little harder than I could kick...but the grade will suffice. The best part to all of this wonderful-ness is that Fall term. Is. Over. DONE WITH! Finitooo. Which means that there is only 2 more weeks until Christmas which is our next big milestone! Two weeks will not be anything with the agenda I have for Winter Break. My goal: to stay as busy as possible by visiting as much family and friends as possible before it's time to put the noggin back in action for Winter Term. I visited my parents today after work, tomorrow I'm having a Chase marathon with the Teg's!, Saturday is Coffee Culture's Christmas party, Sunday is our House Warming Fiesta, Monday and Tuesday I'm going with Court to visit her family in Roseburg, and then Thursday I'm going to visit the Holcombs and go shopping with Lu! And that's just one week. I'm also going to be volunteering at a nursing home in Corvallis every other week and making Christmas gifts! If you guys thought the tacky mugs with mine and Lance's face from last year were good...you juuust wait! Oh the holidays, I love them, but I love them a lot more with Lance. I hate that he has to spend them away from us. My goal is to send a little piece of Christmas to him. The only problem with that is Douglas Firs don't fit in flat rate boxes, snow balls melt, real mistletoe is poisonous, Santa ate one too many cookies this year and much like the Douglas Fir cannot compact into a flat rate box....now it's time to get creative. Feel free to send your ideas this way, or let me know if you want to join :)

No comments:

Post a Comment