Saturday, May 1, 2010

Care Packages and Cookies

Well we've made it through another week by staying busy as usual. Lance had several different classes and was named an expert shooter :). Friday night I had dinner at the Tegner's. Jenny and I managed to make some very delicious hamburgers and Kyle was an expert on the grill. Alicia and Randy are taking Porter on his first camping trip with them this weekend! I'm excited for an update on that. Today Jaidyn and Kailey had soccer games and I went over to Anna and Steve's and made cookies. Steve was a pro cookie taster. Anna, Cassidy, Abby, Lindsey, Bria and I made chocolate chip with reese's cookies and Anna made some delicious no-bake cookies. Those are just some of the things we will be putting in his care package. We've started to adjust a little bit more to him being away, it still gets to us from time to time but I am just so proud of him for being so strong. Only nine..ish more months to go!






1 comment:

  1. We had a blast making cookies!! Some of them didn't turn out pretty so we had to eat them ;)

    ReplyDelete