Sunday, May 16, 2010

BBQ's and Baby Steps


Well we've knocked down another two weeks and now the time is near for my trip to Mississippi. I'll be flying out in a little less than two weeks to go visit for Memorial Day weekend. This time can honestly not get here soon enough, everything was going rather fast until I realized that we had reached the two week point! But I am staying very busy with work and school as always and Lance has a series of classes next week which will keep him busy as well. Saturday was a lovely day I spent the early afternoon long boarding with my sister all around Albany, then i went to visit with my mom for quite a while and finished the evening off with a wonderful BBQ with all of the brothers and sisters :) We all arrived at Jaime's around 5:30

and the weather was perfect. It wasn't too bright meaning sun glasses weren't a necessity and it wasn't cold so summer clothes were able to be broken out. We all enjoyed dinner while watching Miss Bria truck around on her own two feet. It's crazy to think that two weeks ago when I babysat her that we spun in circles and now she's walking all on her own. Jaidyn had a soccer game Saturday as well and they won! Brian showed off his stunting moves with Cassidy and Abby, I managed to get a glimpse of it in a picture. I can't thank all of you enough for keeping me involved, it has helped so much, I told you I just can't manage to stay away from you all :) We love you Lance! See you soon.

Jaime made Fun-fetti cookies just for you!! She knows you love them!


The ladies...


annnd the gentlemen.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures you got!! It was a really fun BBQ, it's nice to have so many people to entertain Bria ;) Miss you so much Buddy!

    ReplyDelete