Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1st

Wooohooo it's August!! This helps a ton knowing that we almost have one month down. Can you believe that? I have been staying busy at work and trying to get things squared away for school. There is a mix up in my financial aid and that's never good so once all of that is figured out I'll be set and ready to go :) I'm taking microbiology, math..something, sociology, lifetime fitness and health, human sexuality, and i feel like I'm missing one other one but I don't believe I am. So my fall term will be very busy which is just what I need. Also after talking to Good Sam about our CNA business I am really considering going to volunteer there and get in good with the staff so they know us well by the time you get back :) Since I talk about you enough and all. There isn't a whole lot of updates that I have except for that my car isn't broken!!! so that was a huge relief to only have to pay for new tires and ninety other new things. Brian and Lindsey just had an open house today so keep them in your prayers that their house sells quick. You are in all of our prayers every day Lance! We are so proud of you and can't wait for you to come home safe and sound. Like I've said a million times over it takes a very strong person to go through what you are going through and you are a very strong man. I'm sorry this update is so short I don't have a ton to tell. But as soon as I get updates from the rest of the family i will post again right away :)
I love you! i hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment