Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just Because

I feel like everyone has to learn at some point or another just exactly what truly matters in your life. When you're young, EVERYTHING is a big deal from who said Happy Birthday to who is going to what game. As the years pass though the important people remember the important things and those are the only ones who truly matter. I've been blessed with truly great people in my life who help me celebrate the important things, or the "just because's". Where would I be without them? Probably still making a big deal out of EVERYTHING. This week has been a mundane routine. Lance works everyday, as do I. However, he works days and I work nights, therefore we don't see each other except for a couple minutes before bed. But he still finds small ways, just because, to let me know how much he cares. For instance the other night he greeted me at the door after my late shift with a bouquet of roses and a clean kitchen ( the boy knows me really well! ) And so I learn that the simple things that are important. Without my truly important, soul mate, I would most likely be making a big deal out of EVERYTHING. So now we prepare for school, which we are actually both looking forward to. We have a class together! Which is something we never expected to happen. And we are also preparing for the wedding. 359 days as of today! It seems so far away when you put it into days but with school it will most definitely creep up on us faster than expected. This journey is just going to be full of laughs and I cannot wait.
Obviously, since I'm marrying a goofball, I'm the luckiest girl in the world
Thank you Kim Davis for the beautiful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment