Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And the big countdown begins

It's been about a week since you've been gone to your final destination. I know that counting weeks is not the most effective way to pass time, I definitely think we should stick to months. As far as me there isn't a ton to update on. I'm just working...a lot and it's allll going into savings since I'm living at Brian and Linds and my parents. Look at me go babe, I've got two houses!! only joking :) I have been working Wednesday to Sunday and my shifts are pretty random. Ashlee is going to graduate school so she resigned as our manager and so we have a new manager from Timberhill. I know I know even while you're gone I'm jabberin about work, I'm sorry ha. I'm pretty sure I've already told you the big news about Brian and Lindsey but Brian got the job at Intel!! And it's in Portland, not Arizona! Though we would have been happy for them either way, Portland was just a preference :) Jenny is starting her summer clinical for her dental hygiene program and I am all registered for classes for OSU!! All in all things are going rather smoothly here and I'm so happy that you had a safe trip to where you are. I'm working on my first of seven-ish projects that make our monthly milestones. I can't go into details about this one though because it's a surprise for when you come home :) After this one Jenny and I are going to refurbish our end tables and coffee table and attempt to fix our wobbly kitchen table ha. Be expecting some goodies here soon. Your mom, Anna, sisters and I will be working stuff up here real soon :) We are all so proud of you Lance! You are such a strong man and this is only going to make you that much stronger. I can't wait until we break into a routine and this time ticks a little faster. But I am so so thankful to have you and your fantastic family in my life. I wouldn't have it any other way :) We love you and can't wait for updates from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment